100% Made in USA
United States Coast Guard Flag--Single Reverse Print as mandated by the United States Coast Guard.
“Semper Paratus” meaning “Always Prepared”
This 200 denier nylon Coast Guard flag fly's in the slightest breeze. We have obtained a license with the U.S. Coast Guard to ensure proper color match and exact details of the crest are used in production of our flags. We produce this flag with the highest regard for the men and women who put their life on the line for our country serving in the United States Coast Guard.
We use T-60 thread for all stitching, can withstand up to 60 pounds of force, giving the flag market leading durability in all weather conditions. The competition uses lower strength T-48 thread.
- Sizes: 2'x3' up to 5'x8' ready to ship
- 6'x10' and 8'x12' Made to order, please allow 10-12 business days for production
- Single Reverse Print as mandated by the United States Coast Guard
- Front reads correctly
- Back is in reverse or mirror image
- 200 Denier nylon
- T-60 Thread for stitching, extra tough
- Brass grommets
- 4 Rows of stitching on fly end for durability
- 2 Rows of stitching top/bottom edge for durability
- Officially Licensed with the Coast Guard
When flying the Coast Guard flag on the same flagpole as the American Flag always fly one size smaller. This looks the best in proportion and puts less stress on your flagpole. For example: 3'x5' Coast Guard flag pairs with a 4'x6' American Flag.
Grand New Flag stands in support of all the men and women serving and protecting our Great Country.