100% Made in USA
United States Marine Corps Flag~“Semper Fidelis” meaning “Always Faithful”
This 200 denier nylon Marine Corps flag fly's in the slightest breeze. We have obtained a license with the U.S Marine Corps to ensure proper color match and exact details of the crest are used in production of our flags. We produce this flag with the highest regard for the men and women who put their life on the line for our country serving in the United States Marine Corps.
We use T-60 thread for all stitching, can withstand up to 60 pounds of force, giving the flag market leading durability in all weather conditions. The competition uses lower strength T-48 thread.
- Sizes: 2'x3' up to 5'x8' ready to ship
- 6'x10' and 8'x12' Made to order, please allow 6-8 business days for production
- 200 Denier nylon
- T-60 Thread for stitching, extra tough
- Brass grommets
- 4 Rows of stitching on fly end for durability
- 2 Rows of stitching top/bottom edge for durability
- Officially Licensed with the Marine Corps
When flying the Marine Corps flag on the same flagpole as the American Flag always fly one size smaller. This looks the best in proportion and puts less stress on your flagpole. For example: 3'x5' Marine Corps flag pairs with a 4'x6' American Flag.
Grand New Flag stands in support of all the men and women serving and protecting our Great Country.