5 Year Warranty
The 13' to 21' Classic Flag Pole is 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Tested to withstand winds up to 130MPH.
Silver Polished Aluminum
The Classic Flag pole is the traditional sectional pole with halyard (rope) and truck (pulley) used to raise and lower the flag.
Take the guess work out of what height to purchase.
You customize the height: 13', 17' or 21'
The kit contains 5 pole sections of 56" each giving you the option of having a 13', 17' or 21' pole. These sections appear seamless as they neatly fit together for a smooth look. Each section is 2" in diameter & features 5.75" of swagging (the section of pole that slides into the next section) which is 1.5" deeper than most other sectional poles on the market. This superior feature ensures added strength and durability.
Each Classic pole kit contains:
- 3'x5' Nylon American flag with sewn stripes & embroidered stars
- Rust-Free16 gauge (wall thickness .058) silver polished aluminum pole sections
- Pole Sections are 2" in diameter with 5.75" of swagging
- Installed truck (pulley system) w/Nylon rope & riveted cleat (center of cleat is 36" from ground)
- Aluminum ground sleeve
- Fly 2 flags: Includes 2 pairs of clips
- Gold anodized aluminum ball pole ornament
Optional: Titan Solar Disc Light, Made in the U.S.A. more info HERE.
The American Flag must be lit when flying at night in accordance with U.S. Flag Code.
5 Year Limited Warranty:
Our Flagpoles & Mounts have been tested and approved to withstand wind speeds as high as 130 mph. We provide a LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY on all our in-ground flagpoles & mounts which covers damage and/or replacement costs for poles and mounts damaged as a direct result of wind gusts up to 50 mph. For safety reasons – we strongly advise customers to lower poles in instances where wind speeds exceed or are expected to exceed 50 mph.
Optional Hardware mounting systems.