100% Made in USA
United States Air Force Flag
This 200 denier nylon Air Force flag fly's in the slightest breeze. We have obtained a license with the U.S Air Force to ensure proper color match and exact details of the crest are used in production of our flags. We produce this flag with the highest regard for the men and women who put their life on the line for our country serving in the United States Air Force.
We use T-60 thread for all stitching, can withstand up to 60 pounds of force, giving the flag market leading durability in all weather conditions. The competition uses lower strength T-48 thread.
- Sizes: 2'x3' up to 5'x8' ready to ship
- 6'x10' and 8'x12' Made to order, please allow 2 weeks for production
- 200 Denier nylon
- T-60 Thread for stitching, extra tough
- Brass grommets
- 4 Rows of stitching on fly end for durability
- 2 Rows of stitching top/bottom edge for durability
- Officially Licensed with the Air Force
When flying the Air Force flag on the same flagpole as the American Flag always fly one size smaller. This looks the best in proportion and puts less stress on your flagpole. For example: 3'x5' Air Force flag pairs with a 4'x6' American Flag.
Grand New Flag stands in support of all the men and women serving and protecting our Great Country.