Made in the U.S.A.
For Detailed Information on the Optional flag and hardware items please visit the individual product pages.
Flagpoles ship within 1-2 Business days
Flyin Glory Traditional Aluminum Flagpole backed by a 15 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
15 year Warranty covers all weather/wind related events. All parts are covered for FREE, you only pay a low shipping cost.
Fixed Shipping cost of $30 to contiguous United States Via UPS Ground
Crafted from 7000-T8 Series 11 gauge Aluminum which is 2x the strength of the competitions 16 gauge 6,000-T4/T6 series aluminum
# Of 6'
U.S. Flag Size
Guidelines for choosing height of flagpole for your home or small business:
- The typical height for residential areas is 20'.
- If your home is two to three stories tall, you may want to consider a 25-foot flagpole.
- If you live in a one story home & want the flagpole close to the house a 15' up to 20’ flagpole is ideal.
- If one story set away from the house a short distance a 20' or 25’ flagpole is ideal.
- If two to three stories set close to the house or a single story home on acreage a 25’ flagpole is suggested.
With that said, it ultimately boils down to personal taste with these tips as a good guidepost.
Each Kit Contains:
- FMAA Certified Nylon Embroidered American Flag-100% Made in U.S.A.
- 15'8" pole: 3'x5'
- 21'3" pole: 4'x6'
- 26'10" pole: 4'x6'
- 3-5 6' Pole sections crafted from 7000-T8 Series 11 gauge Aluminum. The strongest on the market compared to the competitions 16 gauge 6,000-T4/T6 series aluminum.
- Ground Sleeve made from extra thick 7000-T8 Series Aluminum.
- 3" Gold Ball
- Security Locking Pin for locking flagpole at the base to the ground sleeve (padlock not included).
- Each section slides tightly into the next section a full 5" for strength at each joint and no chance of blowing apart. Competition's average is 3".
- Large heavy duty cast aluminum cleat
- Heavy duty cast aluminum truck with pulley
- 4 Stainless steel clips for flying up to 2 flags
- Thick strong braided Halyard (rope) for raising and lowering the flag
- Installation instruction sheet
- Warranty Registration information
Our Flyin Glory Traditional Aluminum Flagpole is the strongest residential halyard style flagpole on the market boasting wind ratings of 90 mph. We have had reports from customers in Texas and Florida stating their poles survived hurricane force winds of 121 mph and 153 mph. With our 15 year warranty that covers all weather/wind related events you can fly your flags without worry of disaster. Although, we do recommend taking your flags down in advance of extreme weather when possible.
What sets our flagpole apart from the competition, American made and imports from China, is that we use advanced 7000-T8 Series 11 gauge Aluminum which is 2x the strength of any 16 gauge 6,000-T4/T6 series aluminum used by the rest of the flagpole industry.
All components of the Flyin Glory flagpole are heavy duty: Cast aluminum truck (pulley system), large cast aluminum cleat, thick braided halyard (rope), stainless steel clips (4), 3" gold ball and a ground sleeve made from extra thick 7000-T8 Series Aluminum.
When you raise Old Glory on this flagpole you will be filled with pride knowing the entire kit is Made in the U.S.A.
This 11 gauge aluminum (practically double the thickness of many other poles) carries a 15 year warranty, including weather damage. Any and all parts of the flagpole can be replaced within fifteen years for a minimal charge for shipping and handling only. We will continue to support our flagpole indefinitely even after the fifteen year warranty has expired, with a low cost for any and all parts.