Freedom Solar Flagpole Light 2 Rows of Lights, 40 High Output LED's producing 2,300 Lumens of light
Use on any flagpole 15'-45' tall.
The Freedom Solar Flagpole Light features 40 super bright LED's, one row of 20 lights shining down on the flag and a 2nd row of 20 lights shining at a 45 degree angle to light the flag in flight. As seen in the pictures and Video the Freedom light can beautifully illuminate your American flag and a secondary flag at rest and when flying in the wind. You can proudly look out at your American flag at night and admire it in the bright light shining down on it from the Freedom 40 LED Solar light. No electric bills or electrical cords to deal with since this light is solar powered.
This light can also serve as a night light in the back yard for parties, while camping or boating. It has an included hook to hang it up. It can be used to light pathways or gardens at night.
The Freedom Solar light features "set it and forget it" technology built in, light will charge, discharge, maintain battery, turn on and off using the internal logic control board and is designed to be far more reliable than the old fashioned photo eye.
The Freedom Solar Flagpole Light is designed, engineered and patented by I.T.E.C. an American Owned and operated company in Buffalo, NY.
- 40 Super Bright LED lights
- 1 Row of lights shining down on the flag
- 1 row of lights at 45 degrees shining out on the flag in flight
- Output of 2,300 Lumens of light
- Large high power solar panel to charge the battery
- 4400mAh 18650 Li-ion high capacity battery
- 10-12 hours of run time after a full sunny day of charging
- Long life span. Approximately 100,000 hours
- Designed, engineered and Patented in the U.S.A. Manufactured in China