100% Made in the U.S.A.
Proud Certified Retail Member of the FMAA
All flags 15'x25' up to 30'x60 are Made to Order with a 10-12 week turnaround time
100% Made in the U.S.A. means: all labor and material are Certified Made in the U.S.A. by the Flag Manufacturers Association of America (FMAA).
Our Nylon American flags are made exclusively for us to our exacting standards and cannot be found on Amazon or in big box stores.
- 200 Denier Nylon-Type 66 Bright
- Fly’s smoothly in the lightest breeze
- Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes
- T-60 Thread for all stitching. Withstands 60 pounds of force (competition uses lower strength T-48 thread)
- Color matched threads for beautiful stitching along all seams
- Heavy duty 9 ounce poly sateen heading on flags 2’x3’ up to 12’x18’
- The header on flags 15’x25’ and larger is a webbing material that is 3x the thickness of a seat belt
- All seams have ¼” needle gauge: more material = stronger seams
- Uni-Directional chain stitch on all horizontal stripes. Strongest stitch in the industry, if you try to break the stitch and rip backward from the fly-end it is physically impossible. Competition uses lower strength lock stitch or conventional chain stitch.
Fly-end stitching is unmatched by the competition:
- Sizes 2’x3’ up to 6’x10’ have 4 rows of vertical lock stitching with a 102 stitch X-Box reinforcement at the top and bottom corners
- Flags 8’x12’ and larger have a 102 stitch X-Box at each horizontal seam
- Sizes 10’x15’ and up have 6 rows of vertical lock stitching with a 102 stitch double X-Box reinforcement on every seam
~Sewn into every stripe is the heritage of protecting freedom.
~Stitched into every seam is the pride to honor the brave.
~Embroidered into every star is the idea to explore the unknown.