100% Made in the U.S.A.
POW/MIA Double Face Flag-Reads correct on both sides
This Prisoner of War/Missing In Action flag fly's in the slightest of breeze. It is constructed of the finest 200 Denier Nylon and is Double Face meaning it is correct reading on front and back.
As long as we fly the POW/MIA flag those soldiers who were taken prisoner or are missing in action will never be forgotten. Their sacrifice for our freedom will always be embraced and cherished.
We use T-60 thread for all stitching, can withstand up to 60 pounds of force, giving the flag market leading durability in all weather conditions. The competition uses lower strength T-48 thread.
- Sizes: 2'x3' up to 4'x6' ready to ship
- 6'x10' and 8'x12' Made to order, please allow 10-12 business days for production
- Double Face-correct reading on front and back
- 200 Denier nylon
- T-60 Thread for stitching, extra tough
- Brass grommets
- 4 Rows of stitching on fly end for durability
- 2 Rows of stitching top/bottom edge for durability
When flying the POW/MIA flag on the same flagpole as the American Flag always fly one size smaller. This looks the best in proportion and puts less stress on your flagpole. For example: 3'x5' POW/MIA flag pairs with a 4'x6' American Flag.
Grand New Flag kneels in prayer for all Prisoners of War and Missing in Action. They will never be forgotten.